The ISPRES/ICOPLAST Young Plastic Surgeon Award
To be considered for the ISPRES/ICOPLAST Young Plastic Surgeon Award, trainees under the age of 35 are eligible to submit a paper dedicated to the field of regenerative plastic surgery. Three awards will be selected.
Papers will be presented at the 7th ISPRES Congress being conducted in conjunction with Plastic Surgery The Meeting 28 September - 1 October, 2018 in Chicago. All entries must be received by 5 August, 2018.
- Congress registration is required
- Winners will be notified by 1 Sept., 2018
- Three award recipients will receive the following:
- $500 (1st place winner only) and plaque
- Meeting registration dues waived for the 8th ISPRES Congress in 2019
- Their papers featured on the ISPRES and ICOPLAST websites, newsletters and on social media channels
Last Year's Winners
Dr. Bong-Sung Kim, from Germany, received the ISPRES/ICOPLAST Young Plastic Surgeon Award for his paper, "Characterization of Stem Cells and Macrophages in Inflamed Fat Tissue and the Role of MIF Family Proteins in this Context."
Runners up were Dr. Carlo M. Oranges, from Switzerland, Dr. Michelangelo Vestita and Dr. Aurora Almadori, both from Italy.